Friday, June 3, 2011

Oriflame Reveal kit and Oriflame Palette with FOTD & OOTD

As i promised you, I will do swatch about oriflame reveal kit. I add Oriflame Palette swatch.
Ok, Today i am going to mall so i decided to use that oriflame. Here it is:
no 1 for your eyelid, no 2 for your brow bone and cheek bone, no 3  to contour  your cheek

the texture was creamy. no1 matte pink, no 2 shimmery pink, no 3 shimmery beige

I blended it. it becomes nice glowing skin

this is oriflame palette, contains 4 eyeshadow and 2 lipgloss



I use no 4 for my eye lid and no 1 to my outer V and contour my eyes.


I don't really see the different after using that reveal kit. Unless i have glitter in my cheek.
Yeah it gives highlight in my cheek bone.


love that necklace. I has giant stone in the middle and its sparkling

today outfit








post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...