Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Etude AC Clinic Daily Sun BB SPF 30/PA++ (Etude House AC Clinic Series Haul)

Hello there....
Today I am gonna give u the review about Etude AC Clinic Daily Sun BB SPF 30/PA++. I was interesting with this line because it claims to be good for acne prone and troubled skin (my skin is combination oily plus sensitive>.<) also non comedogenic formula. Lately my face has pimple..argghhh... because my "guest" coming,but this month,the pimple that came out, really annoyed me so much. So i am looking for healing or preventing more pimple coming out. My choice goes to AC Clinic series by Etude House. First thing that i bought from this line is BB cream. After reading from many bloggers review about this bb cream, i was so interesting. So here is:






The packaging isn't cute like other Etude product, simple plastic tube with green lime color. Well, the important thing is the inside,right?hehe...
It said that Formulated with salicylic acid and hinoki cypress, AC Clinic delivers trouble care. UV protection BB cream supplies natural expression coverage with non-comedogenic formula.
When I saw the ingredients list, there is no --paraben things.. so it's good.
Let me give you the swatch :



  • Only 1 shade
  • Light texture not thick
  • The Smell doesn't strong..almost no smell
  • Easy to blend
  • Mate finished
I already used it for 2 days, here is my face swatch:
EUWWW...!!!! I hate when i have those bumps!!!! PMS trouble @.@.. Sorry for my big pores too

This picture i took after 3 hours applied. As you can see the coverage is sheer, u might wan to use concealer to cover  pimples. But i rather not use concealer. It still matte after 3 hours.

Sorry for bad picture, i took this with my phone.. But u can see my nose bridge oily.. yes, my face starts oily after 5 hours until 8 hours but not crazy oily...more like dewy look..

After all, i am very like with this bb cream....i also bought ac clinic white essencializer, i will give the review after i try it
thank u...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...