Thursday, December 20, 2012

The swatch of Etude House : Etoinette Heart Blusher PK001 Pink Petal Kiss

As i promised you, I'll give you the swatch of Etoinette series. This time I'll give you the swatch of  Etoinette Heart Blusher PK001 Pink Petal Kiss. Ok, it will be a lot of picture.. because i can't stand on hihihihi..this is too cute.. princess things ever.
Etude said:
Dear Girls, 
Girls, be the Princess!
wanna be sweet?
Play ETUDE!
Love E

All your romantic Princess dreams
will come true.
Girls, be the Princess!
From Etoinette......
So, Here is the photo I've taken:
This Packaging is in glossy pink hard paper

It can last 24M after opened
The heart blush was separate in the plastic container to avoid damage during shipping

There is cute cushion pad inside


This is a baked-heart blusher with soft glimmering pink that supplies skin with a lovely radiant glow
The texture is a little bit creamy

I put in the container

I rub each heart into my arms to see the color
This is after i blended all together.. become soft shimmering pink
It can give you nice pink on your cheeks

Thank u...
Cu in my next post about the rose brush...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...