Monday, February 13, 2012

My KOREA's HAUL

well, i bought bobbi brown shimmer brick pink oyster, eyeshadow nature republic, etude age repair compact powder, proof 10 eye primer, etude nymph nail polish, nature republic lipgloss,nail polish. And sample from the store


I bought mango body butter balm, i love this body butter because it hydrate my skin so well. that skin food bb cream, i don't use it yet hehehe.. still using the odbo bb cream

i love that vit c mask, my skin feel fresh after used that. i don't use the collagen yet.

the whitening collagen mask from nature republic make me have a little pimple..

foot mask, so gooooddddd...my feet feel soft after use this

ALso gooddddd....

is it cute???? hehehhee
Another post about review each product will be coming soon.....thx

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...