Sunday, April 3, 2011

FOTD & OOTD : Pink eye makeup and My outfit

This was my eye make up look yesterday for going to the mall.
W/daylight


 What I used is:
First: Apply eye primer, I used proof 10 from Etude, Apply your eyeliner, I am using gel eyeliner with brush. Yeah, I like to apply eyeliner first not in the end.
Second : Apply light color no 1 entire your eye area and highlight your brow bone
Third : Apply no 2 in your eyelid
Fourth : Apply no 3 in your inner corner i also apply glitter w/ kajal eyeliner in my inner eyes.. Just love it, but not love to erase it.. You know, glitter or pearl things is hard to be clean... I always left a little dust around my eyes..
Fifth: Apply your mascara..
Love this genie bottle look..

Here is the pink palette from Maybeline

Here is the look in the daylight...

We went to the Chinese Restaurant before go to the mall. Take a photo shoot with my cousin

another photo shoot . She is my grandma.. look my little cousin was very shy to the camera

With my sister


Shopping in the supermarket in the mall

This is the look after 6 hours. W/ flash

W/o flash... As i can say is the primer did a good job. It didn't creasing..

here is the outfit i wore that day

I like this grey long cardigan with two pockets 

Have a good day...

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...