Sunday, May 8, 2011

FOTD & OOTD : Hot Gold Voyage oriflame eye cream w/ Prestige eyeliner

Who doesn't like make up for once in a week?
I just love to wear make up especially in my eyes...I just do this once or two times in a week which is weekend day. Yesterday I try Oriflame eye cream: Voyage in HOT GOLD color as the base of my entire eyelid,and i use Prestige eyeliner in Powerful Purple in upper line and Intense Olive in bottom line.
Let me confess to all of you psst** I don't have much make up in my makeup drawer :))) But i love to use what i have.. With blogging and reading  in forum, I do add my make up collection base on you guys reviews.. Thx Bloggers friend and forum friends... :))
Let me show you the picture of my eye make up:









As usual, I like to take a photo.. please forgive my narcissism hahahaha... just become addictions..






Here is the outfit that i wore that day, white tank top with ruffles in front of and jeans bolero.



Here is the food that i ate yesterday
Chicken curry RaMEN

Dessert: Chocolate Volcano

Yogurt: KIWI and green apple fruit blast
 Here is the look after 5 hours, as you can see i got oily in my fore head yukzzz...
but my eyeshadow didn't creasing at all, thx for my eye primer from EH proof 10






See you next time....
Enjoy your day...

post signature

2 comments:

You might also like :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...