Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Shoes Addicted--My new flat shoes and wedges

Recently, i just falling in love with the flat shoes. It makes my feet comfy and flat shoes have cute models too.
I also like to try wedges. I have enough height so i just bought medium height wedges around 7cm with 2 cm on the platform.
Here it is:
this shoes has shine skin leather. I like that cute bow.



This shoes is very comfy...love it. 


BOW and Flower are really cute.. OMG... LOve them both



It has lace flower with 3 pearl at the center, very cute..


Love this flower because it is sparkling

Who does like high heels? Not necessary for me. I'd rather flat shoes person, and try to love wedges because it was so cute!!!!! >.<

post signature

1 comment:

You might also like :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...