Saturday, May 28, 2011

New Header for my blog!!!

Hello there, while i am not doing my swatch i made a new header for my blog. See above :)
I did the sketch and coloring with my pencil color. The idea behind my sketch is:
- I want something cute
- I want to represent my blog which is about what i love. So as you can see, i drew make up things such as lipstick and eyeshadow with heart shape mentioned that i love eyeshadow.
I like shoes and bag too,and i LOVE bow and pink color
- I also add my salgy's character which become my original icon for my blog
- "Everything about ART & BEAUTY" Thats why i drew it>>>it was my art
Ok,i hope with the new header gives the new inspirations to me and you guys...

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...