Sunday, March 20, 2011

FOTD : eating pancake and shopping around

Hello there.... Today is Sunday, and i love sunday because me and my family always go out to the mall to have small lunch or window shopping..Today we ate at Pancious at TA. Nothing to say more,let the pictures say it all...hehehe
Today outfit is flower skirt,flower tank top with grey cardigan...
Let me introduce you with my sister....
and he is my cousin 
Menu that i ordered...
TARAAA>..... the real food came in..and it was quite big... i thought it was small like in the picture menu... Well, it didn't
Another shot of me hehehe
This is nutella almond with cookies ice cream. my aunt's dish.. She said it was too sweet,She didn't finish it,but pass it around the table for the others. hahaha
The drink that i was ordered, it was orange juice with mix fruit in it. There is kiwi, apple,and  mango
Let's drink! I like it....
After we took our early lunch which is for "snack time" hahaha...(usually we had lunch again in our home). We  went to department store and looking for dress for my cousin... It is fun to go shopping... I got a pencil skirt...
I am sorry i don't take the picture...:( I will take a picture of it later.. ok...

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...