Sunday, September 23, 2012

Burt's Bee is My Favorite Lip Balm

Hi There, it has been a long time since my last post. Sorry for that.
Today I am gonna share with you about my fav lip balm. Maybe u already known this brand Burt's bee..
I got a few variety of this burt's bee product

yeah, I just try it about 6 months ago and you know.. I love it.. I talk about the lip balm Beeswax Lip Valm with vitamin E & Peppermint. It really has peppermint, makes your lips feels cool,breezing. I love the fact that this lip balm really moisturize my dry lips. From all the Burt's Bee lip balm that i bought, this lip balm is the most favorite one.
My HG Lip balm ever... 
Anyone disagree? if you find the better one,let me know, i happy to know it...
cu in other post...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...