Monday, September 24, 2012

The Skin Food Salmon Brightening Eye Cream

Hi there... I wanna share you my eye cream that i used right know. Lately i am so in love with The skin food products hahaha.. so i try this Salmon eye cream which is one of the best eye cream that i read in forums. Well, let me say, the texture is creamy not too thick, the smell slightly like salmon ^O^ but don't worry it won't bother you after you used it. The absorption is quickly enough. I have been used it about 4 months but I don't see my dark circle go away.. but it give u moisture. Maybe i can see the result after long term used because I read that this cream have long waited too see the result.. Hope so...

I wonder when will I am done with this 1 jar?Because so many of it....
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...