Sunday, September 23, 2012

Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer #2 Brilliant Nymph Aura (The Swatch)

Hi there again, i want to show you my recent haul which is nymph aura volumer #2 brilliant from Etude house.




Makeup Multi cream maximizing the radiance and dewy glow on skin,completing flawless skin with plumped up moisture.
Apply on skin with 1:3 mix of bb cream or foundation. Use foundation brush or BB brush to get perfect blending. When used for highlighting, apply on the nose,forehead and cheekbones with the volumer alone


I know this product from the you tuber, she mix it with bb cream to make glowing dewy skin. So I wanna try it and it does give me glowy skin, because it has glitter in it but not make u like disco ball if you use it as directed which is 1:3.
Here is the swatch:


The color is pink which is gives u radiance look for healthy skin.
I like it.. ^-^


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...