Monday, September 24, 2012

The Skin Food Lettuce and Cucumber Series

Hiiii.... As I mention before that i am in love with The Skin Food. Well, I used their skin care line. First of all, I wanna share you my experience knowing The skin Food. First, my mom used their skin care line in Gold caviar series. She said it was good. FYI, I used doctor's skincare almost 12 years since i was in junior high school. I have been try to used the face shop odbo series but i don't feel any changes and i continued using doctor's skincare and now i use skinfood..haha.. Trial and error. First time, the AS of skin food get me wrong skincare line, she gave me fresh juice vit c series, i got break out after 1 week,so I stopped. And then I came to another shop of skin food and the SA gives me lettuce and cucumber series and i love it..it soothes my skin..My skin is combination oily,acne prone,sensitive. Know I used it almost 4 months and still
From left to right : hand cream(hihi..i take photo of it because the color is suitable with lettuce series..sorry ^-^),night cream,serum water drop,emulsion,toner as u can see the toner almost half bottle..hihi..it refreshing

For morning i used: toner,serum,emulsion
For night i used : toner, serum, night cream
I recommend this product for people with sensitive skin because it soothe your skin.. but still it depends on what your skin wants,maybe it will give u another reaction.. trial and error...just stop right away if your skin become itchy,red,or break out.
Cu in other post.....
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...