Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Canmake cream blush #1 Peach dream and White gradation highlight

Hello Ladies, Today i am gonna give u the swatch of Canmake Tokyo makeup which is cream blush #1 Peach Dream and White gradation highlight.
It has cute packaging



It was include mini brush with pink color..love it...

Let me give you the swatch :

It was lovely pink color, very natural if you apply on your cheeks also has glitter effects.
 I was looking matte blush but i think this is oke..... Pretty color
This white gradation started from matte white until silver color.
After all i really like my haul. The cream blush is quite easy to blend, it stays long, not make me break out, give your cheeks healthy glowing. The highlight also good, it can make your face more glowing, i used it in my cheekbones, my nose bridge and another used is for brighten my inner corner eyes.
I took picture when i used both of them, but maybe you can not see the blush clearly, Let me show you:
But you can see the highlighter give me glowing effect, LOVE it!!!

OK cu later,thank 4 reading it...


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...