Thursday, November 15, 2012

Juicy Cocktail Gradation Nails #3 Love Violet by Etude House

Hello there... I wanna share you the swatch of Juicy Cocktail Gradation Nails #3 Love Violet by Etude House as i promised you before. By the way, i used new camera to take these picture,so it was clearer than before.. i hope u enjoyed it.
I used face shop face it as my top coat, love this top coat because it has sparkling small glitter 

step 1,step 2, step 3


#1 Soft purple #2 Romantic purple #3 Mystery purple
Let me show you, how i applied these each step. I applied it 2 coat, because 1 coat is to sheer for me





U can see that the color is very sheer if you applied 1 coat...even after you applied 2 coat, but i think 2 coat is enough. I love this purple look.. as it mentioned LOVE VIOLET...
Let me show you the finished look:





Become my new header..hihihi..this baby doll octopus is so cuteeeee ^-^ Don't you feel the same way?


post signatureThank u for reading it.... cu soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...