Sunday, November 4, 2012

Wonder Pore Series from Etude House

Hi Ladies, today i am gonna post about my new HG product for cleaning my skin. It is wonder pore freshner and whipping foaming. I have been using it for 2 weeks and i am so happy with the result.
 I have combination oily sensitive skin which is annoying because i always have oily in my t-zone and cheeks,and dry on my jaw line. Oily skin makes me get small pimple easily because the sebum clog my pore. But after i am using this wonderpore series my skin become more clean and i have less pimple. I also notice that my blackhead is reduced. The product claims that it can small your pore, but after 2 weeks of used, i don't see it..Maybe it has to be much longer to have that magic *hope so* But i am pretty happy with the result i have now.
Here is the image of the product:




I don't use it yet, i'll give u my review about this after i am using it ^_^

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...