Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I am bored....

Today, I am at office, the cloud outside my window is dark. The situation inside my office very quite. I am enjoying my music trough my iphone,listening korean music. Even though I don't understand their language, it is quite entertaining just listening the beat and harmony of music.
My internet connection is so slow...OMG!!!
I am bored....
But I try to make my day full of joy.
Trying to think positively because there is so much negative thinking in this office,people say something bad about the other, make me headache!!! Huh...
Keep positive thinking!!! Don't you?
Why people always try to make other people look bad?
What are you doing while you are bored? Tell me please...
My task is done,nothing to do right now...
Bored...bored...bored :((((
Okay,just listening my music right now :)))
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...