Monday, February 21, 2011

Shopping is My Guilty Pleasure...

HOHOHOHO......I can smile all day long.....
Last Sunday,I spent my time with my best friend to shopping centre in our town (Mangdu). We went there at 10.30 Am and leaving at 4.30 Pm...
I was looking for cardigan also dress....We went from one shop to another. There was so much shop in there. My best friend looking for sticker and cloth too hehehe...
I got 7 pieces that day...Look at my shopping bag:
I am so happy ...Yippie!!!
Can't wait for another visit...I must saving my money for another visit!!! BTW, I will show you what i was bought at that day in another post because they are still in laundry hehehehe....Do you wanna see it?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...