Thursday, February 17, 2011

My necklace and my nail color OTD

Hello there, i am stuck huh... Recently, i am not doing making jewellry thing.
I have been busy lately so i don't make a new creations yet...
Just wanna share my private signature necklace that i'm wearing now, ...

I love the blink-blink thing hehehe... Don't you? I am using swarovski crystal as usual..hehehe...

Here is my previous nail color (baby blue):



Here is my nail color today.

I'm falling in love with this tosca green from TFS. The funny thing is my boss always commented my nail color...because lately, i used bright nail color such as baby blue, yellow,black...hahaha....
Hey...i am bored with my pink nail color or nude color..Try something new nail color makes your day better!! :P
Btw, I also like my new phone bag...it's 3 pocket with puppies picture(7 puppies, why is it not 8 puppies??)...And it feels soft in my hand because the fabric is velvet,feels like cushion in my hand..love it!!! what about yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...